Are Subsidies Capitalized into Land Values? Some Time Series Evidence from Saskatchewan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Ellinger, Paul N., 2002. "A Comparative Study of the Financial Performance of Grain and Oilseed Farms in Ontario and Illinois," Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado 132376, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Gutierrez, Luciano & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "The Present Value Model, Farmland Prices and Structural Breaks," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24702, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Laure Latruffe, 2013.
"The empirical content of the present value model: a survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices,"
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Latruffe, Laure, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Working Papers 157112, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2017.
"The Economic Implications of House Price Capitalization: A Synthesis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 301-339, April.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization: A Synthesis," SERC Discussion Papers 0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2015. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2017. "The economic implications of house price capitalization: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Allison Borchers & Jennifer Ifft & Todd Kuethe, 2014.
"Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1307-1320.
- Kuethe, Todd & Ifft, Jennifer & Borchers, Alison, 0. "Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Borchers, Allison & Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd H., 2013. "Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2004. "Effect Of Debt Solvency On Farmland Values: A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20261, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D. & Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul, 2008. "The Determinants of Farmland Values in Canada," Working Papers 43461, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- JunJie Wu & Haixia Lin, 2010. "The Effect of the Conservation Reserve Program on Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 1-21.
- Thibodeau, David R. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2009. "Government support, transfer efficiency, and moral hazard within heterogeneous regions in Canadian Agriculture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51806, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto Basile & Valerio Filoso, 2016. "The Market Value of Political Partisanship. Quasi-experimental Evidence from Municipal Elections," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201604, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Mar 2016.
- Bollman, Ray & Ferguson, Shon, 2016. "The Local Impacts of Agricultural Subsidies: Evidence from the Canadian Prairies," Working Paper Series 1129, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:155-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.