Horizontal Mergers: A Solution Of The Insiders' Dilemma
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0307-3378|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Licun Xue & Rabah Amir & Effrosyni Diamantoudi, 2004.
"Merger Performance under Uncertain Efficiency Gains,"
2004.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Amir, Rabah & Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Xue, Licun, 2009. "Merger performance under uncertain efficiency gains," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 264-273, March.
- AMIR, Rabah & DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & XUE, Licun, 2003. "Merger performance under uncertain efficiency gains," CORE Discussion Papers 2003038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMIR, Rabah & DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & XUE, Licun, 2008. "Merger Performance under Uncertain Efficiency Gains," Cahiers de recherche 09-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Rabah Amir & Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, 2006. "Merger Performance Under Uncertain Efficiency Gains," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Lindqvist & Johan Stennek, 2005.
"The Insidersâ€™ Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation,"
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 267-284, September.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2001. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," Working Paper Series 563, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2001. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2001:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2005. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Gaunersdorfer, Andrea, 2001. "On the profitability of horizontal mergers in industries with dynamic competition," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 195-216, August.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller, 1997. "On merger profitability in a cournot setting," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lindqvist, Tobias, 2004. "Mergers by Partial Acquisition," Working Paper Series 630, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Perry, Martin K & Porter, Robert H, 1985. "Oligopoly and the Incentive for Horizontal Merger," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 219-27, March.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1990.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 107-26, March.
- Farrell, J. & Shapiro, C., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Papers 17, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell and Carl Shapiro., 1988. "Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Papers 8880, University of California at Berkeley.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Muller, Wieland, 2001. "Big fish eat small fish: on merger in Stackelberg markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 213-217, November.
- Fauli-Oller, Ramon, 1997. "On merger profitability in a Cournot setting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-79, January.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1986. "Extremal equilibria of oligopolistic supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-225, June.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Hassan Benchekroun, 2003. "The closed-loop effect and the profitability of horizontal mergers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 546-565, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:62:y:2010:i:2:p:171-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.