Hysteresis In Unemployment Revisited: Evidence From Panel Lm Unit Root Tests With Heterogeneous Structural Breaks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marques, André M. & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Troster, Victor, 2017.
"Unemployment persistence in OECD countries after the Great Recession,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 105-116.
- André M. Marques & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Victor Troster, 2016. "Unemployment Persistence in OECD Countries after the Great Recession," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Chang, Ming-Jen & Su, Che-Yi, 2014. "Hysteresis versus natural rate in Taiwan's unemployment: Evidence from the educational attainment categories," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 293-304.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2015. "Unemployment Hysteresis in the “Nordic Kitten”: Evidence from Five Estonian Regions," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 631-642, December.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013.
"Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment,"
13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2016. "How to decode Unemployment Persistence: An econometric framework for identifying and comparing the sources of persistence," MPRA Paper 70058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1171-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s021759081550085x is not listed on IDEAS
- Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Dibooglu, Sel, 2013. "Persistence and non-linearity in US unemployment: A regime-switching approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Hysteresis in European labour market," MPRA Paper 60946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1196-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Unemployment hysteresis in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 60323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1164-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:61:y:2009:i:4:p:325-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.