Strategic Environmental Management In The Irish Chemical/Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Herman E., 1987. "The economic growth debate: What some economists have learned but many have not," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 323-336, December.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1990. "The design school: Reconsidering the basic premises of strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 171-195, March.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
- Henry Mintzberg & James A. Waters, 1985. "Of strategies, deliberate and emergent," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 257-272, July.
- T. H. Tietenberg, 1990. "Using Economic Incentives to Maintain Our Environment," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 42-46, March.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Markandya, Anil, 1990. "The conditions for achieving environmentally sustainable development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 659-669, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vangelis Souitaris & Devashish Pujari, 1998. "Strategic environmental management in the Greek chemical industry: results from an exploratory study of selected companies," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 134-149, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Steensen, Elmer Fly, 2014. "Five types of organizational strategy," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 266-281.
- Friederike Neugebauer & Frank Figge & Tobias Hahn, 2016. "Planned or Emergent Strategy Making? Exploring the Formation of Corporate Sustainability Strategies," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 323-336, July.
- Robert P. Garrett Jr. & Jeffrey G. Covin, 2015. "Internal Corporate Venture Operations Independence and Performance: A Knowledgeâ€“Based Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(4), pages 763-790, July.
- Edward Gilmore & Ulf Andersson & Noushan Memar, . "How subsidiaries influence innovation in the MNE value chain," UNCTAD Transnational Corporations Journal, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Antoni Olive-Tomas & Susan S. Harmeling, 2020. "The rise of art movements: an effectual process model of Picasso’s and Braque’s give-and-take during the creation of Cubism (1908–1914)," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 819-842, March.
- de Almeida, Luciana & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2017. "Key Success Factors in the Brazilian Coffee Agrichain: Present and Future Challenges," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Günter Vornholz, 1994. "The sustainable development approach," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 29(4), pages 194-198, July.
- Müller-Stewens,, 2016. "Das Strategische Management als Disziplin – Meilensteine und Perspektiven seiner Entwicklung," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(4), pages 322-343.
- Jeffrey G. Covin & Kimberly M. Green & Dennis P. Slevin, 2006. "Strategic Process Effects on the Entrepreneurial Orientationâ€“Sales Growth Rate Relationship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 30(1), pages 57-81, January.
- Eero Vaara & Juha-Antti Lamberg, 2016. "Taking historical embeddedness seriously : Three historical approaches to advance strategy process and practice research," Post-Print hal-02276732, HAL.
- Christina Lubinski & R. Daniel Wadhwani, 2020. "Geopolitical jockeying: Economic nationalism and multinational strategy in historical perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 400-421, March.
- Saeed Akbar & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Issedeeq Saadi, 2008. "Stock market reaction to capital expenditure announcements by UK firms," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 617-627.
- Karabag, Solmaz Filiz, 2019. "Factors impacting firm failure and technological development: A study of three emerging-economy firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 462-474.
- Dan Lovallo & Olivier Sibony, 2018. "Broadening the Frame: How Behavioral Strategy Redefines Strategic Decisions," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 658-667, December.
- Zachary R. Steelman & Taha Havakhor & Rajiv Sabherwal & Sanjiv Sabherwal, 2019. "Performance Consequences of Information Technology Investments: Implications of Emphasizing New or Current Information Technologies," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218, March.
- Hervé Goy, 2019. "La fin des approches rationnelles de formation des stratégies ?," Working Papers halshs-01989221, HAL.
- Xueyan Dong & Jingyu Gao & Sunny Li Sun & Kangtao Ye, 2021. "Doing extreme by doing good," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 291-315, March.
- CHEN, Helen S.Y., 2020. "Designing Sustainable Humanitarian Supply Chains," OSF Preprints m82ar, Center for Open Science.
- Francesc Bellaubi & Josep Maria Mallarach & Rafael Sardá, 2021. "A Geoethical Approach to Unlock a Social-Ecological Governance Problem: The Case of the Tordera River (Catalonia, Spain)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-14, April.
- Denise M. Keele & Susan DeHart, 2011. "Partners of USEPA Climate Leaders: an Event Study on Stock Performance," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(8), pages 485-497, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:bstrat:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:106-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-0836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-0836 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.