Union Structures and Pension Outcomes in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Brugiavini, Agar & Calmfors, Lars (ed.), 2001. "The Role of Unions in the Twenty-first Century: A Report for the Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246588.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anagnostopoulos, Achilleas & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2012.
"The Impact of Greek Labour Market Regulation on Temporary and Family Employment: Evidence from a New Survey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anagnostopoulos, Achilleas & Siebert, Stanley, 2012. "The impact of Greek labour market regulation on temporary and family employment - evidence from a new survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46661, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Achilleas Anagnostopoulos & Stanley Siebert, 2012. "The impact of Greek labour market regulation on temporary and family employment - Evidence from a new survey," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 62, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Chrysafis Iordanoglou & Manos Matsaganis, 2017. "Why Grexit cannot save Greece (but staying in the Euro area might)," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 123, European Institute, LSE.
- Matsaganis Manos & Leventi Chrysa, 2011. "Pathways to a Universal Basic Pension in Greece," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi & Jan-David Schneider, 2014. "Fairly Sharing the Social Impact of the Crisis in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1106, OECD Publishing.
- Emmanuel Saez & Manos Matsaganis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2012.
"Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence From a Cohort-Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 493-533.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Matsaganis, Manos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 4752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Saez & Manos Matsaganis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," NBER Working Papers 15745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Matsaganis, Manos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort-Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5fr6354g, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Carrera, Leandro N. & Marina, Angelaki & Carolo, Daniel Fernando da Soledade, 2010. "Political competition and societal veto players: the politics of pension reform in Southern Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2012. "Equilibrium earning premium and pension schemes: The long-run macroeconomic effects of the union," Discussion Papers 2_2012, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2013. "Wielding Soft Power in a World of Neglect: The Europeanization of Greek and Portuguese Public Employment Services," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1178-1195, November.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "The Greek Public Sector Wage Premium before the Crisis: Size, Selection and Relative Valuation of Characteristics," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 579-602, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:45:y:2007:i:3:p:537-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.