Business and Society in Japan and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malte LÜBKER, 2004. "Globalization and perceptions of social inequality," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 91-128, March.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Thai-Thanh Dang & Douglas Fore & Michael Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole & Howard Oxley, 1998. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Chiaki Moriguchi & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Evolution of Income Concentration in Japan, 1886-2002: Evidence from Income Tax Statistics," NBER Working Papers 12558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Holding Company and Bank: An Historical Comparative Perspective on Corporate Governance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-310, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesper Edman, 2016. "Cultivating Foreignness: How Organizations Maintain and Leverage Minority Identities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 55-88, January.
- Roberto Garcia-Castro & Ruth V. Aguilera, 2015. "Incremental value creation and appropriation in a world with multiple stakeholders," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 137-147, January.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit, & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013.
"Worker Information and Firm Disclosure Analysis on French Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-161, January.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux, 2011. "Worker information and firm disclosure: Analysis on French linked employer-employee data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013. "Worker Information and Firm Disclosure Analysis on French Linked Employer-Employee Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00706668, HAL.
- Neil Conway & Simon Deakin & Suzanne Konzelmann & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux & Frank Wilkinson, 2008.
"The Influence of Stock Market Listing on Human Resource Management: Evidence for France and Britain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 631-673, December.
- Conway Neil & Deakin Simon & Konzelmann Suzanne & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux & Wilkinson Frank, 2008. "The Influence of Stock Market Listing on Human Resource Management: Evidence for France and Britain," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00646425, HAL.
- Neil Conway & Simon Deakin & Suzzanne J. Konzelmann & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux & Frank Wilkinson, 2008. "The Influence of Stock Market Listing on Human Resource Managment: Evidence for France and Britain," Working Papers wp366, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Leo McCann & John Hassard & Jonathan Morris, 2010. "Restructuring Managerial Labour in the USA, the UK and Japan: Challenging the Salience of 'Varieties of Capitalism'," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 347-374, June.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:1193-1211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masao Nakamura, 2011. "Adoption and policy implications of Japan’s new corporate governance practices after the reform," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 187-213, March.
- Jong-Won Woo, 2014. "The evolution of human resource management in Japan: continuity, change and enduring challenges," Chapters,in: The Development of Human Resource Management Across Nations, chapter 12, pages 300-325 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jos Gamble, 2010. "Transferring Organizational Practices and the Dynamics of Hybridization: Japanese Retail Multinationals in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 705-732, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:43:y:2005:i:4:p:617-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.