The Closed-Loop Effects Of Market Integration In A Dynamic Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2001.
"Gains From Trade in a Cournot-Nash General Equilibrium,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 284-302.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 1996. "Gains from Trade in a Cournot-Nash General Equibrium," Discussion Paper Series 66, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 1998.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1979. "The Under- Exploitation of Natural Resources: A Model with Overlapping Generations," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(150), pages 214-221, September.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2003. "Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 214-239, August.
- Naito, Takumi & Zhao, Laixun, 2009.
"Aging, transitional dynamics, and gains from trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Aging, transitional dynamics, and gains from trade," Discussion Paper Series 215, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Cordella, Tito, 1998.
"Patterns of Trade and Oligopoly Equilibria: An Example,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 554-563, November.
- CORDELLA, Tito, 1992. "Patterns of trade and oligopoly equilibria: an example," CORE Discussion Papers 1992051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kemp, M.C. & Wong, K-Y., 1990. "The Gains Form Trade When Markets Are Incomplete," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1995. "The Role of Free Entry in an Oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 609-624, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Kemp, Murray C & Wong, Kar-yiu, 1995.
"Gains from Trade with Overlapping Generations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(2), pages 283-303, July.
- Kemp, M.C. & Wong, K.Y., 1992. "Gains from Trade with Overlapping Generations," Working Papers 92-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kemp, M.C. & Wong, K.Y., 1992. "Gains from Trade with Overlapping Generations," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 92-06, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Shy, Oz, 1988. "A general equilibrium model of pareto inferior trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 143-154, August.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:49:y:2010:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.