Dynamic Interactions in Trade Policy in a Differential Game Model of Tariff Protection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1363-6669|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- Brander, James A., 1981.
"Intra-industry trade in identical commodities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Kemp, M.C. & Wong, K-Y., 1990.
"The Gains Form Trade When Markets Are Incomplete,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
90-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1995. "The Role of Free Entry in an Oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 609-24, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- CORDELLA, Tito, 1992.
"Patterns of trade and oligopoly equilibria: an example,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1992051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cordella, Tito, 1998. "Patterns of Trade and Oligopoly Equilibria: An Example," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 554-63, November.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2003. "Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 214-239, August.
- Naito, Takumi & Zhao, Laixun, 2009.
"Aging, transitional dynamics, and gains from trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
- Takumi Naito & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Aging, transitional dynamics, and gains from trade," Discussion Paper Series 215, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Shy, Oz, 1988. "A general equilibrium model of pareto inferior trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 143-154, August.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1979. "The Under- Exploitation of Natural Resources: A Model with Overlapping Generations," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(150), pages 214-21, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:689-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.