A general equilibrium model of pareto inferior trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tran-Nam, Binh, 2016. "A critical review of the normative theory of international trade," International Journal of Development and Conflict, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 25-46.
- Koch, Michael & Egger, Hartmut, 2013.
"Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79841, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartmut Egger & Michael Koch, 2013. "Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks," Working Papers 139, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Michel Blanchard & Frédéric Peltrault, 2005. "Psychologie des entrepreneurs, localisation des activités innovantes et pertes à l'échange international," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(1), pages 127-145.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:15:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederic Peltrault & Michel Blanchard, 2004. "The welfare effects of international trade with optimistic and pessimistic managers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-10.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki & Akihiko Yanase, 2011. "Dynamic Interactions in Trade Policy in a Differential Game Model of Tariff Protection," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 689-698, November.
- Lutz Arnold & Stefanie Trepl, 2015. "A North-South Trade Model of Offshoring and Unemployment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 999-1039, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Michel & Peltrault, Frederic, 2009. "Financial development, International Trade and welfare," MPRA Paper 15650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger, 2016. "Limited Consumer Attention in International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1096-1128, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jean, Sebastien & Maillet, Anais, 2015. "State Trading Enterprises and Price Stabilization," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211367, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki, 2010. "The Closed-Loop Effects Of Market Integration In A Dynamic Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Blanchard, Michel & Blanchard, Frederic, 2007. "Optimism, Pessimism, and the Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 6342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2006. "Why Resisting Globalization Can Be Reasonable," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-8.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:25:y:1988:i:1-2:p:143-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.