Patterns of trade and oligopoly equilibria: an example
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cordella, Tito, 1998. "Patterns of Trade and Oligopoly Equilibria: An Example," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 554-563, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
- Ondřej Sankot, 2015. "Comparative Advantages of Visegrad Four Countries and Germany - A Comparison of Sectors According to the Workforce Qualification and Technology-Intensity," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 125-144.
- Murray C. Kemp, 2010. "The Gains from Trade in a Cournot-Nash Trading Equilibrium," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 832-834, November.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki & Akihiko Yanase, 2011. "Dynamic Interactions in Trade Policy in a Differential Game Model of Tariff Protection," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 689-698, November.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Tsuyoshi Shinozaki, 2010. "The Closed-Loop Effects Of Market Integration In A Dynamic Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-12, March.
- WILLENBOCKEL Dirk, "undated". "The Numeraire Problem in General Equilibrium Models with Market Power: Much Ado About Nothing?," EcoMod2003 330700152, EcoMod.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1992051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.