Output and Productivity Performance of Hong Kong and Singapore's Transport and Communications Sector, 1990 to 2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boon Lee & William Shepherd, 2006. "Output and Productivity Performance of Hong Kong and Singapore’s Transport and Communications Sector, 1990 to 2005," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 208, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mulder, N., 1994. "Transport and Communication in Mexico and the United States: Value Added , Purchasing Power Parities and Productivity," Papers 579, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2004.
"From Efficiency-driven to Innovation-driven Economic Growth: Perspectives from Singapore,"
15-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2005. "From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth : perspectives from Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3569, The World Bank.
- Lu, Ding & Yu, Qiao, 1999. "Hong Kong's exchange rate regime:: Lessons from Singapore," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 122-140.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Soi Lam & Trinh Toan, 2006. "Land Transport Policy and Public Transport in Singapore," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 171-188, March.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:65-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.