From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth : perspectives from Singapore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2004. "From Efficiency-driven to Innovation-driven Economic Growth: Perspectives from Singapore," Working Papers 15-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phang, Sock-Yong, 2003. "Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 27-33, January.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Scott Stern & Michael E. Porter & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2000. "The Determinants of National Innovative Capacity," NBER Working Papers 7876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M. & Wood, Danielle & Roos, Dan & Newman, Dava, 2016. "Architecting complex international science, technology and innovation partnerships (CISTIPs): A study of four global MIT collaborations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 38-56.
- Nicola Kim Rowbotham, Adrian Saville & Douglas Mbululu, 2014. "Exchange Rate Policy and Export Performance in Efficiency-Driven Economies," Working Papers 469, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Boon L. Lee & William Shepherd, 2009.
"Output and Productivity Performance of Hong Kong and Singapore's Transport and Communications Sector, 1990 to 2005,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, pages 65-91.
- Boon Lee & William Shepherd, 2006. "Output and Productivity Performance of Hong Kong and Singapore’s Transport and Communications Sector, 1990 to 2005," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 208, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- J.J. Klink, 2011. "The Mobility of Labour and Capital: The Urban Implications of Changing International Trends," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Urban Policy, Volume 3, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ketels Christian, 2017. "Working Paper 258 - Structural Transformation: A competitiveness-based view," Working Paper Series 2369, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; ICT Policy and Strategies; Agricultural Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-12-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .