Initial Conditions and Miraculous Growth: Why is South East Asia Different From Taiwan and South Korea?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "King Kong Meets Godzilla: The World Bank and The East Asian Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamid Faruqee & Aasim M. Husain, 1995. "Saving Trends in Southeast Asia; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 95/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hay Woo, Jennie, 1991. "Education and economic growth in Taiwan: A case of successful planning," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1029-1044, August.
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Ranis, Gustav, 1995. "Another Look at the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 509-34, September.
- Michael T. Rock, 1995. "Thai industrial policy: How irrelevant was it to export success?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 745-757, 09.
- Young, Alwyn, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-80, August.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Ross, David & Sabot, Richard, 1995. "Inequality and Growth Reconsidered: Lessons from East Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 477-508, September.
- Hill, Hal, 1996. "Indonesia's Industrial Policy and Performance: "Orthodoxy" Vindicated," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 147-74, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-77, August.
- Huff, W G, 1995. "What Is the Singapore Model of Economic Development?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 735-59, December.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1995. "Malaysia: Industrial success and the role of the government," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 759-773, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:301-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.