Indonesia's Industrial Policy and Performance: "Orthodoxy" Vindicated
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David, 1990.
"Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 89-105, October.
- David Dollar, 1988. "Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 489, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1990. "China's iron and steel industry : Sources of enterprise efficiency and the impact of reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Rock, Michael T., 1999. "Reassessing the Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Indonesia: Can the Neoliberals be Wrong?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 691-704, April.
- Rasiah, Rajah, 2004. "Technological Intensity and Export Incidence: A Study of Foreign and Local Auto-Parts, Electronics and Garment Firms in Indonesia," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 05, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Okamoto, Yumiko & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Protection and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth: The Case of Automotive Industries in Indonesia," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 324, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "The East Asian Financial Crisis: Diagnosis, Remedies, Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 1-90.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Rock, 2002. "Exploring the impact of selective interventions in agriculture on the growth of manufactures in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 485-510.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could It Be...)," Working Paper Series rwp08-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pan-Long Tsai, 1999. "Explaining Taiwan’s Economic Miracle: Are the Revisionists Right?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 69-82.
- Suyanto & Salim, Ruhul A. & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Productivity Spillovers? Firm Level Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1861-1876, December.
- Matt Andrews, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could it Be...)," CID Working Papers 170, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Miguel, Edward A. & Gertler, Paul & Levine, David I., 2003.
"Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt9kt2m860, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Edward Miguel & Paul Gertler & David Levine, 2004. "Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?," Development and Comp Systems 0407006, EconWPA.
- Hal Hill, 1997. "Rapid Industrialisation in ASEAN: Some Analytical and Policy Lessons," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 419-432.
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.
- Booth, Anne, 1999. "Initial Conditions and Miraculous Growth: Why is South East Asia Different From Taiwan and South Korea?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 301-321, February.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2012. "The impact of foreign direct investment on host country exports: Sector based evidence from Indonesian manufacturing," IDEC DP2 Series 2-10, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:45:y:1996:i:1:p:147-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .