What Is the Singapore Model of Economic Development?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2009. "The Making of a European Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13617.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 209-223.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1035-1053.
- Mark Blaug, 1991. "The Historiography of Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 632.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 185-193.
- Ingham, Geoffrey, 2004. "The nature of money," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, pages 18-28.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2005. "Knowledge at work: Some neoliberal anachronisms," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 547-565.
- Donald MacKenzie, 2006. "An Engine, Not a Camera: How Financial Models Shape Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134608.
- Barber,William J., 1989. "From New Era to New Deal," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367370, December.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Why don't the bailouts work? Design of a new financial system versus a return to normalcy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 653-663.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Stigler, George J & Stigler, Stephen M & Friedland, Claire, 1995. "The Journals of Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 331-359.
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Patinkin, Don & Blaug, Mark, 1991. "On the Historiography of Economics: A Correspondence," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 144-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohmann, Guilherme & Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2009. "From hub to tourist destination â€“ An explorative study of Singapore and Dubai's aviation-based transformation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 205-211.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren Grown, 2006.
"Gender equity and globalization: macroeconomic policy for developing countries,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 1081-1104.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Grown, Caren, 2006. "Gender equity and globalization: Macroeconomic policy for developing countries," MPRA Paper 6540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chowdhury, Anis, 2008. "Growth Oriented Macroeconomic Policies for Small Islands Economies: Lessons from Singapore," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2017.
"The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 344-365.
- Krisztina Kis Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," Working Papers id:5638, eSocialSciences.
- Hal Hill, 2014. "Is There a Southeast Asian Development Model?," Discussion Paper Series 26, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007.
"A Random Walk Down Maple Lane? A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-20.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hal Hill, 2013. "Is there a Southeast Asian Development Model?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- David Jones, 1997.
"Asian Values and the Constitutional Order of Contemporary Singapore,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, pages 283-300.
- Feld, Lars P., 2014. "James Buchanan's theory of federalism: From fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:105-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanika Sulochani Ramanayake & Chandana Shrinath Wijetunga, 2017. "Rethinking the Development of Post-War Sri Lanka Based on the Singapore Model," Working Papers id:11902, eSocialSciences.
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005.
"Assessing the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation on Economic Performance: The Case of Electricity Sector Reform,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0511, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Peter Wilson & Gavin Peebles, 2005. "DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Frighten the Horses Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the Political Economy of SingaporeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Foreign Exchange Rate Regime since 1981," Development Economics Working Papers 22583, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Booth, Anne, 1999. "Initial Conditions and Miraculous Growth: Why is South East Asia Different From Taiwan and South Korea?," World Development, Elsevier, pages 301-321.
- Matthew McCartney, 2016. "Costs, Capabilities, Conflict and Cash: The Problem of Technology and Sustainable Economic Growth in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, pages 65-98.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:19:y:1995:i:6:p:735-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.