DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Frighten the Horses Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the Political Economy of SingaporeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Foreign Exchange Rate Regime since 1981
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukhopadhaya, Pundarik, 2001. "Changing labor-force gender composition and male-female income diversity in Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 547-568.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chow, Peter & Kellman, Mitchell & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 1994. "East Asian NIC manufactured intra-industry trade 1965-1990," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 335-348.
- Huff, W G, 1995. "What Is the Singapore Model of Economic Development?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 735-759, December.
- Wilson, Peter, 1994. "Export earnings instability of singapore, 1957-1988: A time series analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 399-412.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; political economy; Singapore;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .