Feminist Economics: Theoretical and Political Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Power, 2004. "Social Provisioning As A Starting Point For Feminist Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 3-19.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1.
- Quentin Wodon & Elena Bardasi, 2006.
"Measuring Time Poverty and Analyzing its Determinants: Concepts and Application to Guinea,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(12), pages 1-7.
- Bardasi, Elena & Wodon, Quentin, 2006. "Measuring Time Poverty and Analyzing Its Determinants: Concepts and Application to Guinea," MPRA Paper 11082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michèle A. Pujol, 1992. "Feminism And Anti-Feminism In Early Economic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 362.
- Stephen L. Mangum, 1988. "The Male‐Female Comparable Worth Debate: Alternative Economics Perspectives on an Issue That Cuts Across the Social Sciences," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 149-165, April.
- Tae‐Hee Jo, 2011.
"Social Provisioning Process and Socio‐Economic Modeling,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1094-1116, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Óscar Carpintero, 2013. "When Heterodoxy Becomes Orthodoxy: Ecological Economics in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1287-1314, November.
- Francesca Bettio & Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2017. "Sex Work and Trafficking: Moving beyond Dichotomies," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 1-22, July.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Economic Imperialism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 99-146.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:12:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Nelson, 2010. "Sociology, Economics, and Gender," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 1127-1154, October.
- Bina Agarwal, 1997. "''Bargaining'' and Gender Relations: Within and Beyond the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-51.
- Bruce Cronin, 2010. "The Diffusion of Heterodox Economics," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1475-1494, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Giandomenica Becchio, 2018. "Gender, Feminist and Heterodox Economics: Interconnections and Differences in a Historical Perspective," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 5-24, March.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2015.
"Strengthening Economic Rights and Women’s Occupational Choice: The Impact of Reforming Ethiopia’s Family Law,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 260-273.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015.
"Social Provisioning and Financial Regulation: An Institutionalist-Minskyian Agenda for Reform,"
Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 493-501, April.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "Social provisioning and financial regulation : an institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform," Post-Print halshs-01233079, HAL.
- Faruk Ulgen, 2015. "Social provisioning and financial regulation: An Institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform," Post-Print halshs-01111183, HAL.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "The Market in Economics: Behavioural Assumptions and Value Judgments," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Malapit, Hazel Jean L., 2012. "Why do spouses hide income?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 584-593.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz, 2004.
"From Imperialism to Inspiration: A Survey of Economics and Psychology,"
Chapters, in: John B. Davis & Alain Marciano & Jochen Runde (ed.), The Elgar Companion To Economics and Philosophy, chapter 4,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz, "undated". "From Imperialism to Inspiration: A Survey of Economics and Psychology," IEW - Working Papers 118, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2017. "Does women's empowerment affect the health of children?: The case of Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-211, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption as Routine Expenditure and its Place in the Social Provisioning Process," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Katharina Mader & Alyssa Schneebaum, 2013. "Zur geschlechtsspezifischen Intrahaushaltsverteilung von Entscheidungsmacht in Europa," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(3), pages 361-403.
- Bruce E. Kaufman, 2010. "Chicago and the Development of Twentieth-Century Labor Economics," Chapters, in: Ross B. Emmett (ed.), The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clémentine Sadania, 2016. "Working and Women’s Empowerment in the Egyptian Household: The Type of Work and Location Matter," Working Papers halshs-01525220, HAL.
- Steven G. Medema, 2010. "Adam Smith and the Chicago School," Chapters, in: Ross B. Emmett (ed.), The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mehdi Arfaoui, 2020. "A relational approach to heterodox versus orthodox positions in contemporary cultural policy debates," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Direct Democracy for Transition Countries," IEW - Working Papers 165, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production," Working Papers PKWP1501, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2014. "From Monetary Theory of Production to Culture-Nature Life Process:Feminist-Institutional Elaborations of Social Provisioning," MPRA Paper 54681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Astrid Agenjo-Calderón, 2015. "The hidden role of women in family firms," Working Papers 15.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History, revised Dec 2015.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2017. "Does women’s empowerment affect the health of children? The case of Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 211, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:3p:361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "The Social Provisioning Process and Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 72384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:78:y:2019:i:1:p:137-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.