Feminism And Anti-Feminism In Early Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Ferber, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 340-343.
- Alberto Giordano, 2013. "Free Labour, Free Women. Re-appraising Harriet Taylor’s Feminist Economics," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 45-62.
- Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Explaining gender differences in tax evasion: the case of Tirana, Albania," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 119-155.
- Mellor, Mary, 1997. "Women, nature and the social construction of 'economic man'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-140, February.
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .