Feminism And Anti-Feminism In Early Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Explaining gender differences in tax evasion: the case of Tirana, Albania," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 119-155.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:1:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mellor, Mary, 1997. "Women, nature and the social construction of 'economic man'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-140, February.
- Elizabeth Moorhouse, 2013. "Examining the Unique Characteristics of Economics: A Description of a Student Assignment," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 113-121, March.
- Paulette Olson, 2007. "On the Contributions of Barbara Bergmann to Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 475-496.
- Marianne Ferber, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 340-343.
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Virginie Gouverneur, 2013. "Mill versus Jevons on traditional sexual division of labour: Is gender equality efficient?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 741-775, October.
- Alberto Giordano, 2013. "Free Labour, Free Women. Re-appraising Harriet Taylor’s Feminist Economics," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 45-62.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.