Religion and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Giovanni Peri, 2014.
"Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 434-455, March.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," Working Papers 2011-26, CEPII research center.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 6941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2012.
"Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and evidence from a pilot study,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1206, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Martin Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and new evidence from primary data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1311, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M. Leroch & C. Reggiani & G. Rossini & E. Zucchelli, 2012. "Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and evidence from a pilot study," Working Papers wp811, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ina Jäkel & Marcel Smolka, 2013.
"Individual Attitudes Towards Trade: Stolper-Samuelson Revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 731-761, September.
- Jäkel, Ina C. & Smolka, Marcel, 2011. "Individual attitudes towards trade: Stolper-Samuelson revisited," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 11, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Edward M Feasel & Nobuyuki Kanazawa, 2013. "Sentiment toward Trading Partners and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 309-327.
- Borooah, Vani K. & Dineen, Donal A. & Lynch, Nicola, 2009. "Language and Occupational Status: Linguistic Elitism in the Irish Labour Market," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 435-460.
- Martin A. Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 401-414, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:66:y:2007:i:4:p:765-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.