Trade blocs, currency blocs and the reorientation of world trade in the 1930s
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Product Differentiation as a Source of Comparative Advantage?," Working Papers 324, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei & Ernesto Stein, 1994. "APEC and other regional economic arrangements in the Pacific," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 94-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984.
"Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s,"
NBER Working Papers
1498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:michin:324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-81, August.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-16, March.
- Kitson, M., 1992. "The Move to Autarky: The Political Economy of Nazi Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9201, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Havrylyshyn, Oleh & Pritchett, Lant, 1991. "European trade patterns after the transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 748, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:38:y:1995:i:1-2:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.