Tenure security, resource poverty, public programs, and household plot-level conservation investments in the highlands of northern Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellon, Mauricio R & Taylor, J Edward, 1993.
""Folk" Soil Taxonomy and the Partial Adoption of New Seed Varieties,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(4), pages 763-786, July.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Taylor, J. Edward, 1990. ""Folk" Soil Taxonomy And The Partial Adoption Of New Seed Varieties," Working Papers 225856, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Fenske, 2013.
"Does Land Abundance Explain African Institutions?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(12), pages 1363-1390, December.
- Fenske, James, 2009. "Does Land Abundance Explain African Institutions?," Working Papers 74, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Does land abundance explain African institutions?," MPRA Paper 23222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske, 2009. "Does Land Abundance Explain African Institutions?," Working Papers 981, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 4.
"Action Levers For A Sustainable Farmland Management In Niger,"
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC),
Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(4).
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2015. "Action levers for a sustainable farmland management in Niger," MPRA Paper 66551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanui, Joseph & Groeneveld, Rolf & Klomp, Jeroen & Mowo, Jeremiahs & Ierland, Ekko C. van, 2013. "Explaining investments in sustainable land management: The role of various income sources in the smallholder farming systems of western Kenya," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161275, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John, 2004. "Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 369-392, August.
- Fenske, James, 2011. "Land tenure and investment incentives: Evidence from West Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 137-156, July.
- Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Holden , Stein, 2014. "How Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Affect Livestock Accumulation and Children’s Education?," CLTS Working Papers 8/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Bekele, Genanew & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2010. "Investments in Land Conservation in the Ethiopian Highlands: A Household Plot-Level Analysis of the Roles of Poverty, Tenure Security, and Market Inventives," Discussion Papers dp-10-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:2:p:254-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vondolia, Godwin Kofi & Eggert, Håkan & Stage, Jesper, "undated".
"Nudging Boserup? The Impact of Fertilizer Subsidies on Investment in Soil and Water Conservation,"
dp-12-08-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Vondolia, Godwin K., 2011. "Nudging Boserup? The impact of fertilizer subsidies on investment in soil and water conservation," Working Papers in Economics 509, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Khan, Huma & Lambrecht, Isabel, 2016. "Perceived land tenure security and rural transformation: Empirical evidence from Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1545, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sullivan, Karen A. & Uchida, Emi & Xu, Jintao, 2010. "Impact of Risk and Time Preferences on Responses to Forest Tenure Land Reform: Empirical Evidence from Fujian, China," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru, 2012. "Tenure (in)security and agricultural investment of smallholder farmers in Mozambique:," MSSP working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zenebe Adimassu & Simon Langan & Robyn Johnston, 2016. "Understanding determinants of farmers’ investments in sustainable land management practices in Ethiopia: review and synthesis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1005-1023, August.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Pathways to breaking the poverty trap in Ethiopia: Investments in agricultural water, education, and markets," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1596-1604, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:183-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.