Is liquidity the missing link?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lischewski, Judith & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2012. "Size, value and liquidity. Do They Really Matter on an Emerging Stock Market?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 8-25.
- Ho, Tsung-wu & Chang, Shu-Hwa, 2015. "The pricing of liquidity risk on the Shanghai stock market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 112-130.
- Lam, Keith S.K. & Tam, Lewis H.K., 2011. "Liquidity and asset pricing: Evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2217-2230, September.
- Gharghori, Philip & Hamzah, Yusuf & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2010. "Migration and its contribution to the size and value premiums: Australian evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 177-196, April.
- Vu, Van & Chai, Daniel & Do, Viet, 2015. "Empirical tests on the liquidity-adjusted capital asset pricing model," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 73-89.
- Erten, Irem & Okay, Nesrin, 2012. "Deciphering Liquidity Risk on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 56148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:23-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- French, Joseph J. & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2018.
"Disentangling the relationship between liquidity and returns in Latin America,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 23-40.
- Joseph J. French & Rodrigo Taborda, 2017. "Disentangling the relationship between liquidity and returns in Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015606, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:373-400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:48:y:2008:i:5:p:829-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.