Stock liquidity, corporate governance, and leverage: New panel evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Rashid & Hira Mehmood, 2017. "Liquidity and Capital Structure: The Case of Pakistani Non-Financial Firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 675-685.
- Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2017.
"Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 214-234.
- Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2015. "Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America," Documentos CEDE 014074, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Akbar, Muhammad & Hussain, Shahzad & Ahmad, Tanveer & Hassan, Shoib, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Firm Performance in Pakistan: Dynamic Panel Estimation," CAFE Working Papers 6, Centre for Applied Finance and Economics (CAFE), Birmingham City Business School, Birmingham City University.
More about this item
KeywordsStock liquidity; corporate governance; leverage; high and low liquidity firms;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dr. Alexandr Akimov (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.