Global and regional financial integration: progress in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 2003.
"Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 903-918, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," JCPR Working Papers 86, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sørensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk sharing and industrial specialization ; regional and international evidence," Research Working Paper RWP 00-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, S. & Sorensen, B.E. & Yosha, O., 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Papers 16-99, Tel Aviv.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Working Papers 99-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jean Imbs, 2004.
"Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 723-734, August.
- Imbs, Jean, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2004. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," Post-Print hal-00612588, HAL.
- Jean Imbs, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization," IMF Working Papers 03/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Miniane, 2004. "A New Set of Measures on Capital Account Restrictions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 1-4.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Cities and the Geography of Financial Centres," CEPR Discussion Papers 1894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2000.
"The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt51w4v95p, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard Portes and Hélène Rey., 2000. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-111, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lieven Baele & Annalisa Ferrando & Peter Hördahl & Elizaveta Krylova & Cyril Monnet, 2004. "Measuring financial integration in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 14, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Gabriel Brafu-Insaidoo & Nicholas Biekpe, 2014. "Determinants of foreign capital flows: The experience of selected Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 17, pages 63-88, May.
- Michael Pomerleano, 2011. "Developing Regional Financial Markets – the Case of East Asia," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cardona, Laura & Gutiérrez, Marcela & Agudelo, Diego A., 2017.
"Volatility transmission between US and Latin American stock markets: Testing the decoupling hypothesis,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 115-127.
- Diego A. Agudelo & Marcela Gutiérrez & Laura Cardona, 2015. "Volatility transmission between US and Latin American Stock Markets: testing the decoupling hypothesis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014252, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- THORBECKE William, 2016. "Increasing the Resilience of Asian Supply Chains to Natural Disasters: The Role of the Financial Sector," Working Papers DP-2016-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2014. "Determinants of stock exchange integration: evidence in worldwide perspective," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(2), pages 292 - 316, March.
- Patrick McGuire & Nikola Tarashev, 2007. "International banking with the euro," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Tcvetkov Maksim & Tcvetkova Irina & Chkalova Olga, 2015. "Transaction Costs under Globalization: The Example of Russian Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 107-116.
- Iryna V. Ivaschenko & Gianni De Nicolo, 2008. "Financial Integration and Risk-Adjusted Growth Opportunities," IMF Working Papers 08/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Luciana Juvenal, 2010. "Financial integration and risk-adjusted growth opportunities: a global perspective," Working Papers 2010-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eli M Remolona & Ilhyock Shim, 2015. "The rise of regional banking in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Sarmiento-Sabogal, Julio, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of the Colombian Stock Market Reaction to the US Market: Evidence from a Casewise Bootstrap Approach - Un’analisi empirica della reazione del mercato azionario colombiano al," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(1), pages 57-67.
More about this item
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0709g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.