Les enjeux de régulation et de supervision liés aux fintechs et à la rupture digitale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inessa Love & María Soledad Martínez Pería, 2015. "How Bank Competition Affects Firms' Access to Finance," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 413-448.
- Chauvet, Lisa & Jacolin, Luc, 2017.
"Financial Inclusion, Bank Concentration, and Firm Performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-13.
- L. Chauvet & L. Jacolin, 2016. "Financial Inclusion, Bank Concentration and Firm Performance," Working papers 615, Banque de France.
- Jean Arcand & Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza, 2015. "Too much finance?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 105-148, June.
- Anne-Marie Geourjon & Samuel Guerineau & Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2013. "Intégration régionale pour le développement en Zone franc," Post-Print halshs-00908217, HAL.
- Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza & Jean Louis Arcand, 2015. "Too Much Finance or Statistical Illusion: A Comment," IHEID Working Papers 12-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Metaxas, Vasilios L., 2012.
"Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: A comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1012-1027.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Aggelos T. Vouldis & Vasilios L. Metaxas, 2010. "Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: a comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios," Working Papers 118, Bank of Greece.
- Thorsten Beck & Lemma Senbet & Witness Simbanegavi, 2015. "Financial Inclusion and Innovation in Africa: An Overview," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(suppl_1), pages 3-11.
More about this item
KeywordsFintech; regtech; régulation; innovation; technologie; rupture digitale; transformation digitale.;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2017:212:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.