Limitations Of Microcredit For Promoting Microenterprises In Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafiqul Islam Molla & Md. Mahmudul Alam, 2011. "Microcredit - A More Credible Social than Economic Program in Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1095-1104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaya KOLOMA & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2015.
"Jeunes, Acces Au Microcredit Et Performance Des Microentreprises : Une Evidence Au Mali,"
- Yaya Koloma & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2015. "Jeunes, accès au microcrédit et performance des microentreprises: une évidence au Mali," Working Papers hal-01377920, HAL.
- Md Aslam Mia & V. G. R. Chandran, 2016. "Measuring Financial and Social Outreach Productivity of Microfinance Institutions in Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 505-527, June.
- Md. Mahmudul Alam & Rafiqul Islam Molla, 2012. "Inside Productivity of Microcredit in Bangladesh: A Surgical Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(3), pages 478-490, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGrameen Bank; microcredit; microenterprise; subsistence; poverty alleviation; stereotype;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:beo:journl:v:57:y:2012:i:192:p:41-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Goran Petrić). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efbeoyu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.