Technology Audit - General And Practical Lines
The present paper is a mixture between the theoretical notions regarding the procedure of technology audit (TA) and the experience the authors have gained from actually applying it on SMEs, so that the provided viewpoint shall be a realistic one. It starts with a general presentation of the technology audit process (TA), its main parts and subdivisions, emphasizing the role and importance of each single one. There are detailed descriptions of the benefits recurring from performing a TA, as well as the implication of the analyzed company in these activities. We have considered useful to resume the process into a graphic representation, showing the interconnection between all the parts of a TA, as well as their order. At the end, one has mentioned the action plan, the component of the TA that provides specific solutions for the deficiencies determined with the help of a SWOT analysis. Last but not least, extending the procedure to macro level, one has presented some of TAs general utilities and impacts, correlated with the cooperation with the local and central authorities.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emilia Gabroveanu & Roxana Elena Stan & Nicoleta Radneantu, 2009. "Analysis of Main Economic Factors Influence on Romanian Tourists Number Accommodated in Romania, using Anova Method," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)), pages 63-68, May.
- Slobodan Cerovic, 2006. "Management Of Tourist Companies On The Modern Tourist Market," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 68-79, February.
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in Croatian hotel industry," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 905-912, may.
- Mohammad SHAMSUDDOHA & Tayub CHOWDHURY, 2009. "Opportunities Of Developing Tourism Industry In Bangladesh," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 8(8), pages 22-26, December.
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in croatian hotel industry," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2010_3_7_barsan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.