The Role Of Public Administration In City Branding The Case Of Cluj-Napoca
This paper focuses on two different topics that apparently do not seem to be linked: city branding and the perception of public administration services. The authors intend to briefly sketch the framework of the manner how public administration institutions can get involved in researching how citizens and private entrepreneurs perceive the services provided by the local authorities of the Municipality of Cluj-Napoca, how the image of these services influences the perception of the city, and how public administration servants can contribute to the development of the city’s brand. We have chosen to focus on Cluj-Napoca, as it is one of the most important cities of Romania, which has also enjoyed a spectacular economic development throughout the past decade. A question may be raised: Is there a linkage between the manner how local public administration institutions are perceived and the way how citizens regard the city from the perspective of branding? We are interested to identify how public services interfere with the branding of a city.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str Horea nr. 7, Cluj-Napoca 400174|
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohammad SHAMSUDDOHA & Tayub CHOWDHURY, 2009. "Opportunities Of Developing Tourism Industry In Bangladesh," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 8(8), pages 22-26, December.
- Emilia Gabroveanu & Roxana Elena Stan & Nicoleta Radneantu, 2009. "Analysis of Main Economic Factors Influence on Romanian Tourists Number Accommodated in Romania, using Anova Method," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)), pages 63-68, May.
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in Croatian hotel industry," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 905-912, may.
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in croatian hotel industry," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2010_3_4_coros. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.