Examining The Firm Buildings Of The News Printing Sector From The Point Of Architecture And Construction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in Croatian hotel industry," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 905-912, may.
- Emilia Gabroveanu & Roxana Elena Stan & Nicoleta Radneantu, 2009. "Analysis of Main Economic Factors Influence on Romanian Tourists Number Accommodated in Romania, using Anova Method," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)), pages 63-68, May.
- Mohammad SHAMSUDDOHA & Tayub CHOWDHURY, 2009. "Opportunities Of Developing Tourism Industry In Bangladesh," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 8(8), pages 22-26, December.
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
- Jasmina GRZINIC, 2008. "Trends in croatian hotel industry," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, November.
More about this item
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2010_3_9_cetiner. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbubbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.