Trust and Commitment in Professional Service Marketing Relationships in Business-to-Business Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 1999. "Commitment in auditor-client relationships: antecedents and consequences," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 57-75, January.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2005. "Trust and commitment influences on customer retention: insights from business-to-business services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 126-140, February.
- Lohtia, Ritu & Bello, Daniel C. & Yamada, Teruhisa & Gilliland, David I., 2005. "The role of commitment in foreign-Japanese relationships: mediating performance for foreign sellers in Japan," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1009-1018, August.
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; affective commitment; calculative commitment; normative commitment; business-to-business markets;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:5:y:2007:i:4:p:371-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.