Issues and Challenges for Bankruptcy Risk Assessment in Bulgarian Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vidar Gudmundsson, Sveinn, 1999. "Airline failure and distress prediction: a comparison of quantitative and qualitative models," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 155-182, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 1992. "Prediction of failure of a newly founded firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 323-340, July.
- Abbas, Qaiser & Rashid, Abdul, 2011. "Modeling Bankruptcy Prediction for Non-Financial Firms: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio Pindado & Luis F. Rodrigues, 2004. "Parsimonious Models of Financial Insolvency in Small Companies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 51-66, February.
More about this item
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2016:i:3:p:118-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.