Prediction of failure of a newly founded firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pompe, Paul P.M. & Bilderbeek, Jan, 2005. "The prediction of bankruptcy of small- and medium-sized industrial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 847-868, November.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Atanas Delev, 2016. "Issues and Challenges for Bankruptcy Risk Assessment in Bulgarian Companies," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 118-136.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Bhanu Pratap Singh & Alok Kumar Mishra, 2016. "Re-estimation and comparisons of alternative accounting based bankruptcy prediction models for Indian companies," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, December.
- S. Balcaen & J. Buyze & H. Ooghe, 2009.
"Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/598, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Balcaen,S. & Buyze, J. & Ooghe,H., 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2020. "The value of publicly available, textual and non-textual information for startup performance prediction," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ine Paeleman & Tom Vanacker, 2015. "Less is More, or Not? On the Interplay between Bundles of Slack Resources, Firm Performance and Firm Survival," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 819-848, September.
- Soto Alvarez, J.M., 1998. "Estrategias genéricas de entrada para una nueva empresa: influencia en los resultados," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 10, pages 147-163, Diciembre.
- Julio De Castro, 2005. "Entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial environment? A reexamination of the GEMÂ´s approach," Working Papers Economia wp05-01, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2020. "The Value of Publicly Available, Textual and Non-textual Information for Startup Performance Prediction," IZA Discussion Papers 13029, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Miettinen Marika Rosanna & Littunen Hannu, 2013. "Factors Contributing to the Success of Start-Up Firms Using Two-Point or Multiple-Point Scale Models," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 449-481, June.
- Diamanto Politis, 2005. "The Process of Entrepreneurial Learning: A Conceptual Framework," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(4), pages 399-424, July.
- Jianmu Ye & KMMCB Kulathunga, 2019. "How Does Financial Literacy Promote Sustainability in SMEs? A Developing Country Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-21, May.
- Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled, 2006. "On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1193-1200, October.
- Gopinath, C., 1995. "Bank strategies toward firms in decline," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Sanchis, A. & Segovia, M.J. & Gil, J.A. & Heras, A. & Vilar, J.L., 2007. "Rough Sets and the role of the monetary policy in financial stability (macroeconomic problem) and the prediction of insolvency in insurance sector (microeconomic problem)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1554-1573, September.
- Fábio Dias Duarte & Ana Paula Matias Gama & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussen, 2018. "Defaults in bank loans to SMEs during the financial crisis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 591-608, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:7:y:1992:i:4:p:323-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.