Essence, Effects, Problems and Perspectives of the Process of Economic Integration of Turkey to the European Union
The paper studies the process of economic integration of Turkey in EU, respectively the consequences and perspectives. The essence and evolution of this process is discussed. Its macroeconomic and microeconomic effects on the Turkish economy are analyzed. The real and potential problems of the process are formulated. Its strong and weak sides are outlined, as well as the threats and opportunities for it. The regular geoeconomic and geostrategic place of Bulgaria on the way of Turkey towards full integration in EU is outlined and evaluated.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3, Aksakov Str., 1040, Sofia|
Phone: (+359 2) 810 40 18
Fax: (+359 2) 988 21 08
Web page: http://www.iki.bas.bg
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "Evolutionary and competence-based theories of the firm," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 25-56, January.
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1997. "The Firm in Economic Theory: A Quiet Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 426-429, May.
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1978. "Archetypes of Strategy Formulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 921-933, May.
- Waterman, Robert Jr. & Peters, Thomas J. & Phillips, Julien R., 1980. "Structure is not organization," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 14-26, June.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1991. "Organizations and Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 25-44, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2009:i:4:p:113-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.