The Impact Of Global Crisis On Romaniaâ€™S Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina BARBU & Mihail NEGULESCU, 2011. "Does The Economic Crisis Affect Olteniaâ€™Senvironment (Ii)?," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 6(3(17)/ Fa), pages 205-211.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2015. "Resilience to crisis and GDP recovery at county level in Romania," MPRA Paper 63246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman Gheorghe & Goschin Zizi, 2014. "A New Classification Of Romanian Counties Based On A Composite Index Of Economic Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 217-230, July.
- Ivona STOICA, 2015. "The regional consumption credit. Trends, structures and territorial relevance," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 282-296, december.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2014. "Financial Instability, Cycles and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141007, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Oțil Maria Daniela & Miculescu Andra & Cismaș Laura Mariana, 2015. "Disparities in Regional Economic Development in Romania," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(s1), pages 37-51, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational financial crisis; global recession; causes and effects of the crisis; anti-crisisremedies; external debt; sustainable development.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:11:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.