Import Demands For U.S. Fresh Grapefruit: Effect Of U.S. Promotion Programs And Trade Policies Of Importing Nations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fuller, Stephen & Bello, Haruna & Capps, Oral, 1992. "Import Demands For U.S. Fresh Grapefruit: Effect Of U.S. Promotion Programs And Trade Policies Of Importing Nations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 251-260, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onunkwo, Izuchukwu M. & Epperson, James E., 2000. "Export Demand For U.S. Walnuts: Impacts Of U.S. Export Promotion Programs," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(03), November.
- Onunkwo, Izuchukwu M. & Epperson, James E., 2001. "Export Demand For U.S. Almonds: Impacts Of U.S. Export Promotion Programs," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(01), March.
- Cong Tru Le & Harry M. Kaiser & William Tomek, 1998.
"Export promotion and import demand for US red meat in selected Pacific Rim countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 95-105.
- Le, Cong Tru & Kaiser, Harry M. & Tomek, William G., 1997. "Export Promotion and Import Demand for U.8. Red Meat in Selected Pacific Rim Countries," Research Bulletins 122808, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Karen Halliburton & Shida Rastegari Henneberry, 1993. "US overseas promotion programs for peanuts: An examination of trade and market development," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 569-583.
- Pimbucha Rusmevichientong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2009. "Measuring the effectiveness of U.S. rice export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 215-230.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.