Factors Which Contribute To The Financial Performance Of Selected Tennessee Dairies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tauer, Loren W. & Belbase, Krishna P., 1987. "Technical Efficiency Of New York Dairy Farms," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 16(1), April.
- Kauffman, Jonas B. III & Tauer, Loren W., 1986. "Successful Dairy Farm Management Strategies Indentified By Stochastic Dominance Analyses Of Farm Records," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shockley, Jordan M. & Osborne, William A. & Dillon, Carl R. & Pierce, Jerry S., 2016. "A Two-Tiered Benchmarking Analysis for Cost Management," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005.
"Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005. "Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 187-208, April.
- Jeffrey Hyde & Lisa Holden & Richard Stup, 2008. "The Effect of Human Resource Management Practices on Farm Profitability: An Initial Assessment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(12), pages 1-10.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 1999. "Technology Adoption Decisions In Dairy Production And The Role Of Herd Expansion," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Yeager, Elizabeth & Langemeier, Michael, 2009. "Measuring Sustained Competitive Advantage for a Sample of Kansas Farms," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Winsten, Jonathan R. & Parsons, Robert L. & Hanson, Gregory D., 2000. "A Profitability Analysis Of Dairy Feeding Systems In The Northeast," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- El-Osta, Hirsham S. & Johnson, James, 1998. "Determinanats of Financial Performance of Commercial Dairy Farms," Technical Bulletins 184378, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eric T. Micheels & Hamish R. Gow, 2015. "The Effect of Market Orientation on Learning, Innovativeness, and Performance in Primary Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(2), pages 209-233, June.
- Jack, Kevin E. & Knoblauch, Wayne A. & Novakovic, Andrew M., 1992. "Characteristics and Performance of New York Dairy Farms," Research Bulletins 123084, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:12:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foreman, Linda F. & Livezey, Janet S., 2003. "Factors Contributing To Financially Successful Southern Rice Farms," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35215, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joo, Hyunjeong & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Farmersâ€™ Participation in Agritourism: Does It Affect the Bottom Line?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Roesch, Andreas, 2012. "Factors affecting the situation of economically weak farms in Switzerland," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.