A Bioeconomic Simulation Approach To Multi-Species Insect Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Katherine H. Reichelderfer & Filmore E. Bender, 1979. "Application of a Simulative Approach to Evaluating Alternative Methods for the Control of Agricultural Pests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 258-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Osunsan, Adeyinka W. & Biere, Arlo, 1992. "A Risk Analysis of Alternative Crop and Irrigation Strategies Using Biophysical Simulations," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197739, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- Liu, Yangxuan & Langemeier, Michael & Small, Ian & Joseph, Laura & Fry, William, 2015. "Risk management strategies using potato precision farming technology," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205417, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Just, David R. & Wang, Shenghui & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 2006. "Tarnishing Silver Bullets: Bt Technology Adoption, Bounded Rationality and the Outbreak of Secondary Pest Infestations in China," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21230, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.