ORANI-WINE: Tax Issues and the Australian Wine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- B. R. Parmenter & G. A. Meagher, 1985. "Policy Analysis Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model: A Review of Experience at the IMPACT Project," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 18(1), pages 3-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Accounting for Growth in Australia’s Grape and Wine Industries, 1986 to 2003," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125043, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Rothfield, Jeremy, 2005. "Projecting the world wine market from 2003 to 2010," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- K.W. Clements, 1993. "The Economics of Drinking and Smoking," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott V. & Penm, Jammie H., 1990. "Substitution Relationships in Australian Beverage Consumption," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145336, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.