Is Monsanto Leaving Money on the Table? Monopoly Pricing and Bt Cotton Value with Heterogeneous Adopters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oehmke, James F. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2004. "Is Monsanto Leaving Money on the Table? Monopoly Pricing and Bt Cotton Value with Heterogeneous Adopters," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 705-718, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan, 1997.
"Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1229-1242.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R & D," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & LAPAN, HARVEY E, 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," ISU General Staff Papers 199703010800001286, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1735, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hubbell, Bryan J. & Marra, Michele C. & Carlson, Gerald A., 2000. "Estimating The Demand For A New Technology: Bt Cotton And Insecticide Policies In The Southeast," Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26016, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- José Benjamin Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Surplus Distribution from the Introduction of a Biotechnology Innovation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-369.
- Hayne E. Leland & Robert A. Meyer, 1976. "Monopoly Pricing Structures with Imperfect Discrimination," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 449-462, Autumn.
- Marra, Michele C. & Hubbell, Bryan J. & Carlson, Gerald A., 2001. "Information Quality, Technology Depreciation, And Bt Cotton Adoption In The Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Lapan, Harvey E & Moschini, Giancarlo, 2000.
"Incomplete Adoption of a Superior Innovation,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 525-542, November.
- LAPAN, HARVEY E & Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Incomplete Adoption of a Superior Innovation," ISU General Staff Papers 199908010700001324, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2000. "Incomplete Adoption of a Superior Innovation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1738, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 508-518, December.
- Jeffrey Vitale & Marc Ouattarra & Gaspard Vognan, 2011. "Enhancing Sustainability of Cotton Production Systems in West Africa: A Summary of Empirical Evidence from Burkina Faso," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(8), pages 1-34, July.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oehmke James F & Wolf Christopher A & Raper Kellie Curry, 2005. "On Cyclical Industry Evolution in Agricultural Biotechnology R&D," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-27, March.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.