Performance Of Alternative Component Pricing Systems For Pork
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Akridge, Jay T. & Boland, Michael A. & Mauney, Sean & Forrest, John C., 1998. "Performance of Alternative Component Pricing Systems for Pork," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 313-324, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence, John D., 1996. "Factors That Influence Prices Producers Receive for Hogs: Statistical Analysis of Killsheet and Survey Data," ISU General Staff Papers 199603010800001278, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- M. A. Boland & K. A. Foster & J. T. Akridge, 1995. "Packer sorting strategies for fresh pork," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 423-430.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-1167, July.
- Marvin L. Hayenga & Barbara S. Grisdale & Robert G. Kauffman & H. Russell Cross & Lauren L. Christian, 1985. "A Carcass Merit Pricing System for the Pork Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 315-319.
- Mark D. Jekanowski & Jay T. Akridge & B. Wade Brorsen & Sean Mauney & Allan Schinckel, 1996. "Measuring the Effects of PST on Swine Carcass Value," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 21-30.
- John D. LAWRENCE, 1996. "Factors That Influence Prices Producers Receive For Hogs: Statistical Analysis Of Killsheet And Survey Data," Staff Papers 279, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "Hedonic Pricing of Components and Cointegration Relationships: A Dynamic Analysis of Dairy Product Prices," Working Papers 201572, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Li, Ning & Preckel, Paul V. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Schinckel, Allan P., 2003. "Analysis of Economically Optimal Nutrition and Marketing Strategies for PayleanÂ® Usage in Hog Production," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsCarcass merit; Component pricing; Electromagnetic scanning; Pork; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.