The Future Of Teaching Undergraduate Agricultural Economics: Lifelong Learning In An Era Of Rapid Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew P. Barkley & Cynthia K. Sylvius & Wendy A. Stock, 1999. "Agricultural Graduate Earnings: The Impacts of College, Career, and Gender," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 785-800.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
- William E. Becker, 2000. "Teaching Economics in the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 109-119, Winter.
- Derek Byerlee & Edward Souza, 1997. "Wheat Rusts and the Costs of Genetic Diversity in the Punjab of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 726-737.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2002.
"An Analysis of Online Examinations in College Courses,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 445-458, December.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2002. "An Analysis Of Online Examinations In College Courses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2001. "An Analysis Of Online Examinations In College Courses," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36049, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.