An Analysis of Online Examinations in College Courses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2002. "An Analysis Of Online Examinations In College Courses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2001. "An Analysis Of Online Examinations In College Courses," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36049, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2001. "The Future Of Teaching Undergraduate Agricultural Economics: Lifelong Learning In An Era Of Rapid Technological Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 2008. "Online Homework for Agricultural Economics Instruction: Frankensteinâ€™s Monster or Robo TA?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:34:y:2002:i:03:p:445-458_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.