Agricultural Graduate Earnings: The Impacts of College, Career, and Gender
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noel, Jay E. & Qenani, Eivis, 2012. "New Age, New Learners, New Skills: What Skills Do Graduates Need to Succeed in the New Economy?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123948, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2001. "The Future Of Teaching Undergraduate Agricultural Economics: Lifelong Learning In An Era Of Rapid Technological Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Srivastava, Lorie & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2000. "Agricultural Economists' Performance And Pay: An Analysis Of Land Grant University Salaries," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36511, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Wolf, Marianne McGarry, 2007. "Differential Earnings of the Agricultural Graduates: New Evidence from the Agribusiness Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Noel, Jay & Qenani, Eivis, 2013. "New Age, New Learners, New Skills: What Skills Do Agribusiness Graduates Need to Succeed in the Knowledge Economy?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(3).
- Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Qenani-Petrela, Eivis, 2004. "An Examination of Gender Wage Differences Among Graduates of the Agribusiness Department, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20412, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2000. "Teaching Agricultural Economics," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36472, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Manuel Carvajal, 2006. "Economic grounds for affirmative action: The evidence on architects and engineers in South Florida," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 515-538.
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Biere, Arlo W., 2001. "Does Undergraduate Major Matter? Differences In Salaries And Satisfaction Levels Of Agribusiness And Agricultural Economics Majors At Kansas State University," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
- Harris, Kim & Kuhns, Nick, 2003. "Factors Affecting Earnings Of Southern Illinois University Agribusiness Economics Graduates: The Non-Land-Grant Experience," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35065, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- McGraw, Katherine & Popp, Jennie S. Hughes & Dixon, Bruce L. & Newton, Doris J., 2012. "Factors Influencing Job Choice among Agricultural Economics Professionals," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:4:p:785-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.