Efficiency of Market Behaviour of NTFPs for Households under JFMP: A Case Study in West Bengal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Nimai, 2006. "Efficiency of Market Behaviour of NTFPs for Households under JFMP: A Case Study in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 14779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Nimai, 2004. "Historical Relevance of Joint Forest Management Proggramme and the Key Elements of its Sustainability: An Evidence from Western Midnapore Division in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 14781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- T. Randall Fortenbery & Hector O. Zapata, 1993. "An examination of cointegration relations between futures and local grain markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 921-932, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Study on Forest Dependent Households under a Household Model Framework," MPRA Paper 15328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahapatra, Ajay Kumar & Shackleton, Charlie M., 2011. "Has deregulation of non-timber forest product controls and marketing in Orissa state (India) affected local patterns of use and marketing," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 622-629, October.
- Das, Nimai, 2009. "Understanding of Social Capital in Gender-based Participatory JFM Programme: An Evidence from West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Analysis of Risk Behavior of Households: Evidence from Gender Sensitive JFM Programme in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Moral Hazard Problem for Rural Labour Households under JFMP: A Study from Forest Dependent Groups in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Benefit Relationship between Owner and User of Common Pool Resource: Evidence from Joint Forest Management Programme in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai, 2009. "Can Joint Forest Management Programme Sustain Rural Life: A Livelihood Analysis from Community-based Forest Management Groups," MPRA Paper 15305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Distributional Aspect of Forest Income: A Study on JFM and non-JFM Forest Dependent Households," MPRA Paper 15330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:204506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.