Influence Strategies in South African Wine Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 2002. "Relational Contracts and the Theory of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 39-84.
- Jon H. Hanf & Rainer Kühl, 2005. "Branding and its consequences for German agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 177-189.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2004. "Chain governance and upgrading: taking stock," Chapters, in: Hubert Schmitz (ed.), Local Enterprises in the Global Economy, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johann Kirsten & Julian May & Sheryl Hendriks & Charles L. Machethe & Cecelia Punt & Mike Lyne, 2007. "South Africa," Chapters, in: Fabrizio Bresciani & Alberto Valdés (ed.), Beyond Food Production, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Navas-Alemán, Lizbeth, 2011. "The Impact of Operating in Multiple Value Chains for Upgrading: The Case of the Brazilian Furniture and Footwear Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1386-1397, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2017. "Wine Value Chains: Challenges and Prospects," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(1), pages 11-27, February.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:277573 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:232480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.