Fast Food Restaurant Pricing Strategies in Michigan Food Deserts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graddy, Kathryn & Robertson, Diana C., 1999. "Fairness of Pricing Decisions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 225-243, April.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2003. "Hamburger Prices and Spatial Econometrics," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 591-616, December.
- Francine Lafontaine, 1995. "Pricing Decisions in Franchised Chains: A Look at the Restaurant and Fast-Food Industry," NBER Working Papers 5247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel & Jolliffe, Dean & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 2005. "The Demand for Food Away from Home: Do Other Preferences Compete with Our Desire to Eat Healthfully?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Hayden Stewart & David E. Davis, 2005.
"Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case Study of Fast Food,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 784-799, April.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binkley, James K. & Connor, John M., 1996. "Market Competition And Metropolitan-Area Grocery Prices," Working Papers 25988, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Graddy, Kathryn, 1997. "Do Fast-Food Chains Price Discriminate on the Race and Income Characteristics of an Area?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(4), pages 391-401, October.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2007.
"Price Control In Franchised Chains: The Case Of McDonald's Dollar Menu,"
06-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2012. "Price Control In Franchised Chains: The Case Of McDonald's Dollar Menu," Working Papers 1206, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Senauer, Benjamin & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2010. "The Changing Face Of Food Retailing," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(4).
- MacDonald, James M. & Nelson, Paul Jr., 1991. "Do the poor still pay more? Food price variations in large metropolitan areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 344-359, November.
- Kaufman, Phillip R. & MacDonald, James M. & Lutz, Steve M. & Smallwood, David M., 1997. "Do the Poor Pay More for Food? Item Selection and Price Differences Affect Low-Income Household Food Costs," Agricultural Economics Reports 34065, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
Keywordsfast food; food desert; pricing strategies; cobranding; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:164602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.