Hamburger Prices and Spatial Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaoling Chen & Susheng Wang & Haisheng Yang, 2015. "Spatial Competition and Interdependence in Strategic Decisions: Empirical Evidence from Franchising," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(2), pages 165-204, April.
- Leschewski, Andrea Marie & Weatherspoon, Dave D., 2014. "Fast Food Restaurant Pricing Strategies in Michigan Food Deserts," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(A).
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2015. "Price control and advertising in franchising chains," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 148-158, January.
- Joseph Pancras & S. Sriram & V. Kumar, 2012. "Empirical Investigation of Retail Expansion and Cannibalization in a Dynamic Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2001-2018, November.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2007.
"Price Control In Franchised Chains: The Case Of McDonald's Dollar Menu,"
06-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2012. "Price Control In Franchised Chains: The Case Of McDonald's Dollar Menu," Working Papers 1206, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2009. "Spatial price competition in retail gasoline markets: evidence from Austria," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 133-158, March.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2012.
"Spatial competition and market share: an application to motion pictures,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(3), pages 207-225, August.
- Darlene C. Chisolm & George Norman, 2011. "Spatial Competition and market Share: An Application to Motion Pictures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0763, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Philip G. Gayle & Zijun Luo, 2015.
"Choosing between Order-of-Entry Assumptions in Empirical Entry Models: Evidence from Competition between Burger King and McDonald's Restaurant Outlets,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 129-151, March.
- Gayle, Philip & Luo, Zijun, 2012. "Choosing between Order-of-Entry Assumptions in Empirical Entry Models: Evidence from Competition between Burger King and McDonald’s Restaurant Outlets," MPRA Paper 51259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2013.
- Thierry Pénard & Rozenn Perrigot, 2015. "Search Online – Purchase Online in Franchising: An Empirical Analysis of Franchisor Website Functionality," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201517, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph, 2013. "Spatial clustering and market power: Evidence from the retail gasoline market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 661-675.
- Firgo, Matthias & Kügler, Agnes, 2014.
"Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4347, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Dapeng Zhang & Xiaokun Wang, 2016. "Investigating the Dynamic Spillover Effects of Low-Cost Airlines on Airport Airfare Through Spatio-Temporal Regression Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 821-836, September.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Luo, Dan, 2014.
"Measuring strategic firm interaction in product-quality choices: The case of airline flight frequency,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 102-115.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Dan Luo, 2013. "Measuring Strategic Firm Interaction in Product-Quality Choices: The Case of Airline Flight Frequency," CESifo Working Paper Series 4066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert, 2008.
"Spatial competition and market power in banking,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 436-454.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert, 2007. "Spatial Competition and Market Power in Banking," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6566, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Yun Jeong Choi & Jee Young Kim & Min Hee You, 2017. "Radius Restriction and Firms' Survival: Evidence from the Coffee Franchise Industry," Working papers 2017rwp-115, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- McLaughlin, Patrick W. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2013. "Non-Price Competition and the California WIC Program," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150783, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Erica H. Johnson, 2013. "The Demand for Spatially Complementary National Parks," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 330-345.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Territorial Encroachment Within Franchised and Company-Owned Branded Chains," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 476-489, September.
- Richard A. Bettis & Constance E. Helfat & J. Myles Shaver & Arturs Kalnins, 2016. "Beyond Manhattan: Localized competition and organizational failure in urban hotel markets throughout the United States, 2000–2014," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(11), pages 2235-2253, November.
- Dakshina De Silva & Caroline Elliott & Robert Simmons, 2013. "Restaurant wars," Working Papers 44312700, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Alderighi, Marco & Baudino, Marco, 2015. "The pricing behavior of Italian gas stations: Some evidence from the Cuneo retail fuel market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 33-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:591-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.