Price Discovery In The Egg Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Bessler & Lee F. Schrader, 1980. "Relationship between Two Price Quotes for Eggs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(4), pages 766-771.
- Schrader, Lee F. & Bessler, David A. & Preston, Warren, 1985. "Egg Prices Revisited," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 215-220, December.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carter, Joy & Maynard, Leigh J. & Dillon, Carl R., 2000. "Perfect Cross-Hedging Opportunities Via Formula Pricing: The Case Of The Broiler Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21765, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M. & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2005. "Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(03), November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.