Quantifying the impact of phytosanitary standards with specific reference to MRLs on the trade flow of South African avocados to the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "Saving two in a billion: : quantifying the trade effect of European food safety standards on African exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 495-514, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Li & John C. Beghin, 2017.
"A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 4, pages 63-77
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2012. "A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 497-511.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact of Phytosanitary Standards; Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs); Codex Standards; Trade Flows; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:10125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.