Efficiency in Indian Edible Oilseed Sector: Analysis and Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Battese, George E., 1992. "Frontier production functions and technical efficiency: a survey of empirical applications in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 7(3-4), pages 185-208, October.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1987. "The specification of technical and allocative inefficiency in stochastic production and profit frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 335-348, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pandit, Arun & Pandey, N.K. & Rana, Rajesh K. & Lal, Barsati, 2009. "An Empirical Study of Gains from Potato Contract Farming," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- Bathla, Seema & Srinivasulu, R., 2011. "Price Transmission and Asymmetry: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Groundnut Seed and Oil Markets," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(4).
- Prajneshu, 2008. "Fitting of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Revisited," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:58468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.